The National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day event will be held on Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 9:00 AM – 2:00PM located at 2938 East 13th Street, Austin, TX 78702.
The topic of discussion will be: HIV Ministry Transitions: Steps To Develop An HIV-Compassionate Church.
Other conversations include:
• The Community Impact of an Epidemic
• Unraveling the Elements of HIV Risk
• The Consequences of Religious-based Stigma
• The Development of Congregational Commitment
• HIV/AIDS Ministry Programs & Activities
One Tablet PC and other Door prizes will be given Away during the workshop to participants in a random
drawing. Must be present to Win.
For more information, please contact Barbara Jackson-Poe at (512) 945-7350
#HIV, #theblackchurch, #mtzionbaptistchurch, #healthministry, #nationalblackHIV/AIDSawarenessday, #ujimamagazine, #paigeturna, #cityofaustin, #hivandblackchurch
Posted by Damita Miller-Shanklin