Source: United Way
We all know from childhood, we should be kind to others. As adults, we should continue to be kind and caring because it’s the best thing to do. The act of kindness is shown the most during the holiday season. If you are looking to share some love and kindness here are a few ideas:
- Do something nice for your neighbor. Maybe they are sick, and you bring them soup
- While in the coffee drive-thru, pay for the person behind you
- Volunteer at your favorite charity
- Say hello and smile when you greet a stranger
- When someone let you in front of them in traffic, wave to say thank you
These are just a few things you can do to show kindness. How will you show kindness during this holiday season?